As the festive and wedding season kickstarts around the world, everyone commences on a full-fledged scout for ensembles, accessories, shoes and jewellery to liven up their wardrobes. It is that time of the year when your house is dressed to the nines, old furniture is replaced with new and the dÃ©cor is given a new look. However, the makeover is not only restricted to peopleâ€™s abodes, it extends to you as well!
Now, it is not exactly a cake-walk to avail and put together the right kind of outfit for this and the process is more or less never-ending, however, here is a little something that can not only save hours and energy spent on shopping but also render fashionable results that you need for the season. It is perfect for a plethora of occasions, from your best friendâ€™s wedding or a family gathering to a Diwali party that you are invited to and is certainly a blessing for every fashionista.Â Having all this under one roof and delivered right to your doorstep is exactly the boon that we need and fortunately we have.
Recently, while I was surfing and exploring some online destinations for Indian fashion, I stumbled upon Lashkaara, a platform that caters to high-end ethnic fashion for every mood, celebration, choice and preference.Â It is a known fact how difficult it can get to find the right kind of Indian clothes outside the country. Fortunately I can say that Lashkaara has come as a saviour for me. Whether your choices sway between minimal and exaggerated or lean towards bold and traditional, the label has it all. Rooted deeply on artisanal heritage and ethnic fashion, this platform relays that modest transition that the contemporary woman needs today.Â Â
Here are my top 5 picks from Lashkaara for this season:
1. A classic head-turner, this pink and mint off-shoulder lehenga is a gorgeous festive piece and one of my favourites! It is adorned by intricate gold embroidery which renders just the equal dose of subtle and bold. It can make for a perfect ensemble for pheras, mehendi or a Diwali dinner that too with ease and sophistication – Shop
2. Who doesn’t love a little bit of jazz and glitter? Well, here is this glamorous lehenga designed with just the right amount of shimmer. The stunning net ensemble gets a pleasant pop of colour with its floral blouse. But what sets it apart is its versatility; the separates of this lehenga can be matched with other sets smoothly as well. To embrace fusion and experimental fashion, throw in a white turtleneck and a gold neckpiece with the skirt and youâ€™re good to go – Shop
3. If traditional and bold is what youâ€™re aiming for then this is exactly the pick for you. The striking gold weaving against the pink canvas of this ensemble lends us a the right amount of heritage. Let a potli bag complement this gorgeous saree and complete your look for a traditional evening – Shop
4. Simplicity is sophistication and with this outfit you can easily achieve that look. The pastel palette here is subtle yet striking. You know what’s the best part? They have a variety of such stunning Punjabi Suits in a range of pleasing hues! – ShopÂ
5. Perfect for a house warming or a family gathering, this cold shoulder peplum kurta can also make for a great wedding outfit if accessorized well- Shop